Do you have a workforce that is comprised of a significant portion of workers who are not literate in English? If so, the Department of Labor requires you to post a Spanish version of the FLMA poster. The poster must be displayed in a prominent location where it can readily been seen by employees and applicants for employment. The Spanish version of the poster can be found here.
- 11th Circuit Clarifies Equitable Tolling Principle in Securities Case Won By TI and Attorney Chapar
- Attorney Chapar Named Georgia Super Lawyer Again
- Attorney Albert A. Chapar at TI’s 40th Birthday Party in Atlanta at The Carlyle
- Limited Liability Companies in Georgia – Key Elements – Chapar Law
- Chapar Law Legal Update: CAN AN EMPLOYER TEST FOR COVID-19 ANTIBODIES?