We just wanted to remind you that the EEOC has released four revised publications on protection against disability discrimination in the workplace. The publications address applicants and employees with cancer, diabetes, epilepsy and intellectual disabilities. You can find these publications on the EEOC website under “Disability Discrimination, The Question and Answer Series.”
- 11th Circuit Clarifies Equitable Tolling Principle in Securities Case Won By TI and Attorney Chapar
- Attorney Chapar Named Georgia Super Lawyer Again
- Attorney Albert A. Chapar at TI’s 40th Birthday Party in Atlanta at The Carlyle
- Limited Liability Companies in Georgia – Key Elements – Chapar Law
- Chapar Law Legal Update: CAN AN EMPLOYER TEST FOR COVID-19 ANTIBODIES?