Attorney Chapar is an AV (Preeminent) rated attorney. He is also a respected professional photographer. The Rockdale County Clerk of Court, Hon. Ruth Wilson, had a vision for the jury room of the courthouse that included showcasing unique photography of the local community. Mr. Chapar and his colleague Attorney Warren Summers donated their art for this substantial project.
- 11th Circuit Clarifies Equitable Tolling Principle in Securities Case Won By TI and Attorney Chapar
- Attorney Chapar Named Georgia Super Lawyer Again
- Attorney Albert A. Chapar at TI’s 40th Birthday Party in Atlanta at The Carlyle
- Limited Liability Companies in Georgia – Key Elements – Chapar Law
- Chapar Law Legal Update: CAN AN EMPLOYER TEST FOR COVID-19 ANTIBODIES?